Tour Packages : Serenic Uttaranchal
Duration : 7 Nights & 8 Days ( 3 nights-Auli, 2 nights-Bhimtal, 2 nights-Nainital)
Cost : Rs.28,888/- per person on Twin Sharing
Day 1 : Early Morning Pickup (Rishikesh-253 Km) (Haridwar-277 Km)(Dehradun Jolly Grant AIrport 270 Km) and leave for the Masterpiece carved out in Heaven - CliffTop Club, Auli (Worlds Second Highest Resort). Enjoy the landscapes and scenery on the way. Route to Auli is in parallel tune most of the times with the Rivers like Ganga, Bhagirati, Alaknanda, Mandakini, Pindar etc. Reach Joshimath by 4 PM. Enjoy the Asia’s highest and longest Ropeway connecting Joshimath - Auli 4Km / 22 minutes. Enjoy Sunset on Nanda Devi (Worlds 4th highest peak) & other snow clad ranges over a cup of Tea from Your Room or Deck. Enjoy Bonfire Music with Dinner, Night stay at Resort.
Day 2 : After the Breakfast Leave for the local guided treks to have a beautiful view of Helang Valley. Enjoy open Chairlift ride to sanjeevni temple. After Lunch, visit Lake Valentine amidst thick pine forest.If they are freezed,enjoy an optional session of Skiing or have some fun on the snow. Enjoy Sunset from Gorson Sunset Point. Enjoy Bonfire Music with Dinner, Night stay at Resort.
Day 3 : After the Breakfast Leave with packed mini - lunch for Local Sightseeings in/around Joshimath which is a summer seat of Bhagwan Vishnu instead of Badrinathji. Visit Tapovan Temple, Hot Sulphur Water Springs, Narsimha Temple, Shankracharya cave. Board the Ropeway for Auli. Enjoy Sunset. Enjoy Bonfire Music with Dinner, Night stay at Resort.
Day 4 : After the Breakfast, Leave for Bhimtal an offbeat location since the days of the Raj
via Ranikhet, (250 Km) Headqaurtes of Kumaon Regiment. Visit War Museum,High altitude Golf course,etc
via Kausani (300 Km) Onway Visit Anashkati Ashram and Chay -Baghaat (Tea-Gardens).
Dinner, Night stay at Mountain Club
Day 5 : After the Breakfast, visit visit Ghorakhal (famous for Army School and a great view). Visit Naukuchiyatal (lake with Nine Corners) & Sattal (7 lakes) Do some nature walks or Relax at the Resort Viist. Buy some Baal - Mithai - most famous Local Kumoni sweet. Dinner, Night stay.
Day 6 : After the Breakfast, Leave for Nainital (20 Km) -The World famous Lake City via Ramgarh famous as fruit bowl of Kumaon & Bhowali - Biggest fruit market. On route Visit Hanuman Mandir, Observatory. Dinner, Night stay at Alpine Club/Silverdene Inn (Bhikampur Lodge).
Day 7 : After the Breakfast, Visit to Khurpatal Water falls. Enjoy cable car ride to Tiffin Top & Boating in Naini lake(Optional). Do shopping at Tibetan market/Bhutia Baazar at Flats and at Mall Road. Dinner, Night stay.
Day 8 : After the Breakfast Leave for your journey back to Your Pick-Up Point for your further journey.
YOUR JOURNEY WITH US ENDS AND RELATIONSHIP STARTS
Please note :
• All itineraries start (Ex-Dehradun / Haridwar / Rishikesh / Kathgodam / Lalkuan / Haldwani / Ramnagar / Kotdwar/Rampur (Can also be tailor made/customised Ex-N.Delhi).
• Meal Plan in Nainital / Bhimtal /Rishikesh /Chaukori/ Sattal is MAPAI (Breakfast & Dinner) ,in Auli & Corbett is APAI (All meals) & CPAI (Bed & Breakfast) in Ranikhet/Kausani/Haridwar/ Badrinath until & unless modified /customized / tailor made.
• Season signifies Apr-June inc.Diwali / Puja,Xmas / New Year and extended weekends and rest else is an season (July-March)
• Vehicle rates per day for Non-A/C Indica / Alto-2350/-,Qualis / Tavera-3500/-, Innova / Scorpio-4000/-. A/C charge is Rs. 350/- extra per day (Only on foothills/plains).
• On Auli route per day extra rate would be Rs. 1000/-.
• Transport rates excludes daily driver allowance of Rs. 350/- per day.
• Ex-New Delhi rate is Rs. 1350/- extra per day + toll/tax which has to be paid by Guests on actuals to the road authorites.
• Corbett Core Zone 4x4 GypsySafari costs @ Rs.5000 per Gypsy for 6 persons else Sitabani Reserve Forest @ Rs. 4000
• Package doesnt include Joshimath-Auli Ropeway(Rs. 700/- per pax), Optional Auli Chairlift(Rs. 300/- per pax), which needs to be paid by Guest on actuals directly to the Govt.authority.
• Package doesnt include Nainital Ropeway, Boating in Nainital lake ( Rs. 350/- for 4), Bhimtal/Naukuchiatal/Sattal lake(200/- per pax) for an hour or so.
• Optional Skiing instructions, basic equipment and porter would cost Rs. 2200/- per pax per day extra in all packages except Adventurous Package.
• Optional refreshments at Tadka Restaurant at Gajraula OR Cheetal Grand at Khatauli for Tea/Meals break to be paid by the Guest directly on actuals.
High Banks, Rishikesh, Ganga Nature Camp, Rishikesh, Peasants Cottage, Rishikesh, Vimoksha Resorts, Ranikhet, Chestnut Grove Himalayan Lodge, Chaukori, Pinnacles, Hartola, Getaway, Sattal, Retreat Anand, Landsdowne, Riverside Resort, Kirtinagnar (Srinagar)